Insulated Hex Binding Post, Red, Gold Plated
Part #: 257102
- Weight: .037 Pound
Abbatron’s Binding Posts are a versatile connector that allows a temporary or semi-permanent connection between electronic devices or circuits.
- Top insertion of banana plug.
- Alligator clip inserted through top hole.
- Spade lug positioned over stud and fastened by tightening the head.
- Wire inserted through cross hole and held by tightening the head.
- Standard .080” phone tip can be inserted in cross hole and held by the head.
- Wire wrapped around the stud and fastened by tightening the head.
- Post head is molded Lexan polycarbonate that is captivated to prevent loss.
- Body is brass with gold plating.
- Insulated washers are molded polycarbonate and completely insulate the post from the panel. Keyed to panel and body to prevent roatation.
- Body mounts in ½” round or “D” hole for anti-rotation.
- Solid brass housing protects the plug
- To connect circuit, wrap wire around solder turret and solder or attach to solder lug between nuts (lug not supplied).