1/4" Gold Phone Plug with Nickel Housing - 0.375" exit hole
The BF2PM Series is a High Clarity extension of our original “Bigfoot” series 1/4” plugs. By eliminating the solder tab your signal has a more direct path producing a cleaner sound. The BF2PM series retains the solid, separately crimped ground of the BF2P and it's insert molded design assure the highest reliability.
It starts with an OFC copper core for maximum conductivity. The copper is expanded into the tip for a solid connection. Then it, along with the plug body are placed into a plastic mold. The insulating material is injected into them forming a solid assembly.
- OFC copper core for highest conductivity
- Gold plated plug for maximum connection reliability
- 1/2” profile file for highest packing density
- Tin plated ground for ease of soldering
- Solid brass housing protects the plug
- Separately crimped ground won't loosen
- Hot solders directly to the copper core for clean signal transmission