1/4” BigFoot Nickel Plug with Black Housing
Part #: BF2PBNN
- Weight: 0.059770 Pound
Nickel plug with black housing.
The original “Bigfoot” series 1/4” plugs are designed to deliver a cleaner tone in a roadworthy package that spares you the embarrassment, time, and cost of having to make repairs to your audio system at an inopportune time due to plug failure. That's lasting value.
It starts with an OFC copper core for maximum conductivity. Another advantage of the copper is that if the plug is bent the copper will stretch and not break. You can straighten it, play on and replace it later. The hot solder tab is press fit and riveted for double reliability. The ground is staked to the plug sleeve so that it can never loosen and cause crackling.
- OFC copper core for highest conductivity
- 1/2” profile for highest packing density
- Tin plated solder tabs for ease of soldering
- Solid brass housing protects the plug
- Separately crimped ground won't loosen